Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A website that helps you keep track of warranties for free and Las Vegas hotel interiors...beautiful!

Interior Design: A website that will help me keep track of all those warranties??
Julia on Design: Las Vegas Baby!
---------------------------------------------
Interior Design: A website that will help me keep track of all those warranties??

I received an email today that surprised me, a link to a free online account that will help me keep up with all of the warranties I have. Thanks to Home Depot, www.homeimproverclub.com will be helping me keep all of items straight, plus learn a few things along the way.

To join the 'club' is free, and once you sign up you have access to free workshops in your area, and loads of great do-it-yourself tutorials and ideas. If you want to enter your warranty information, simply log in - click on the tab that says 'My Binder' - look on the left side and click 'home inventory' and voila, load in your information for storage.

A website that is free, has loads of tutorials and ideas, and helps you keep track of your homes warranties (for appliances, etc).... what an excellent idea!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Julia on Design: Las Vegas Baby!

Next week, January 19-22 I will be in Las Vegas for work. Now, before you get too excited for me...I have to say, I have been to Vegas a few times for work - and it was never that 'fun'. BUT - I am hoping this time to enjoy myself a bit because I do have a little free time.

Since I am staying in The Mirage, I decided tonight that my design inspiration would be Las Vegas hotel interiors. I never really took the time to look at all the various hotels, but my goodness! True to Las Vegas, the interiors of these hotels are lavish and loud and absolutely gorgeous.









































No comments:

Post a Comment