Thursday, February 18, 2010

Antique (and Unique) French Chandeliers.......Opulent Yet Tasteful

Interior Design: Antique (and Unique) French Chandeliers
---------------------------------

I love chandeliers. I can remember being little and seeing them at the antique stores my parents used to take me to on Sundays, after church and dinner. Hanging by the dozens, high in the air.... some lit up so bright that rainbows fell out of the sparkling glass and danced all over everything.

Ever since I always wanted to someday have a home with a gorgeous chandelier. But a chandelier, depending on the size and style, can only truly work style wise in certain rooms and homes. Until then, here are some beautiful and unexpected antique french chandeliers. (J'adore le français!!)





























No comments:

Post a Comment